[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4550712/height/45/width/450/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”45″ width=”450″]
Door Hangers for Sales Calls
There are probably dozens, if not hundreds of churches within a very short distance of your Dealership. You can try to make cold calls on many of them, but often no one will be in the church office. This is where a door-hanger can be extremely useful. It should do more than just remind people that another sales person came by.
A good Door-Hanger should:
- Help pave the way for a meeting with church staff
- Set the tone for your meeting
- Introduce YOU as a Church Communication Consultant, someone who wants to come alongside and provide advice to help the church create more effective communications
- Prepare the church staff to listen to what you have to offer in the way of equipment
- Provide a way for them to contact you and remember you–and there is room on all the Door-Hangers below for you to either add your contact information or attach a business card
The following Door-Hangers do this!
Here is a brief video that gives you an overview of the Door Hangers, with some ideas of how to use them.
Below you can download a PDF file of ready-to-print door hangers. There are also TWO MS Publisher files that you can edit of the Door Hangers.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the Door-Hangers.
Below are the TWO ZIP Files that contains the Editable MS Publisher files of the Door-Hangers. Download each file separately, one contains 1-3 of the Door Hangers, the other 4-6. After you download the file, save it on your computer and click to open and use. YOU MUST have MS Publisher installed on your computer and know how to use it.
CLICK HERE to download MS Publisher file #1 with the first 3 door hangers.
CLICK HERE to download MS Publisher file #2 with 4-6 door hangers.