[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4616658/height/45/width/450/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”45″ width=”450″]
Below are the images of the cards in the ZIP FILE, you can download by CLICKING HERE.
Show Notes for Postcards for Kids
• Welcome to the Sell to Churches Podcast
• I’m Yvon Prehn and this podcast will help you be more effective in selling RISO Printing equipment to churches
• This is Episode #8: Postcards for Kids to get them to come back to church in the fall!
• This is fun approach to encourage more printing in the church
• Let’s get started. . . . .
For increased sales in the church market a primary goal is to help your churches see they need to print more than the church bulletin
• Communications for Children, Children’s ministry in the church is a great way to do this!
• Every church cares about and wants to grow their kids ministry
• For the RISO product line, a church isn’t as concerned about “quality” issues with materials for children as they are for their flagship bulletin and similar publications.
• So printing with a Digital Duplicator or ComColor machine is perfect for children’s ministry
Beyond the reminder of the value of print in this area in general
• I want to share a set of SAMPLES that will help you sell in this area
• A little bit of background
• My ministry has a project we call the “Great Idea Swap” where churches send in samples that I do articles about and also print up as e-books.
• In a recent one a church communicator sent in a letter their church was sending out to children to encourage them to return to Sunday School after summer
They sent a letter because they found that MAIL is a big deal to kids today!
• In a world of digital communications, to actually get something that has their name on it and comes in the mail is very special
• To follow up on that I created a whole series of Back to Church Postcards for you to share with your church clients.
• Below the notes on the Sell to Churches site are images of the samples, both in full-color and in separated spot color.
• There is also a ZIP file that you download to print out PDFs or the MS Publisher files that you can edit and share with your church customers.
• This is just one idea of what you can print in a children’s ministry at a very low cost, but with great impact.
• Please do check out the Effective Church Communications site, www.effectivechurchcom.com and on the home page are several articles about children’s communications and additional samples of what churches have done—this is an area that if a church pays attention can greatly increase print volume.
• AND BE SURE to sign up for your FREE Membership so you will receive updates of the materials on the ECC site.
• Finally, Remember, this podcast and these resources are part of a long term process to develop you as a Church Communication Consultant that will result in you successfully selling to churches, not only of machines, but supplies.
• Listen every week to grow in your knowledge resources and skills.
• Links to specific related resources on both sites will be in the Show Notes on the same page as each podcast
• Be sure to sign up for the newsletter on the SeLL to Churches site so you’ll get immediate notification of new resources when they are posted.
• Until next time, this is Yvon Prehn your church lady, wishing you enthusiasm, perseverance, and success in selling to the church market!